JC / Tenth
▲ Back To Top
PE
Thursday, April 16, 2009

for your information thats me



Don't you think it is standing on the Platform???

*Haiz..today PE...Boys turn to take NAFA test so girls go play...then I think 4 ruby girl ask us if we wanna play captain's ball so we play (them)4:6(us)...they still can win us in the game! OMG... after that they go off.. left I and Li zhen and the rest...so I and Li Zhen playing basketball...we kept aiming the ball into the hole(I dunno what is that call...)at first is I cannot aim properly slowly got the hand of it and started to catch up with Li Zhen who kept scoring... So fun! but I know my mother don't let me play so I kinda secretly play lor.. then I say next time meet up and play basketball together during hoildays, of course I cannot forget my Primary School Friends meet ups...

* haiz change EZ-link...the picture so ugly + never return the old EZ-link...Shi jia,wendy(LOL),Yanli ,Cheryl and mine all got weird face especially Wendy's...today 2pm finish school

* then wendy say wann take 941 so walk out...then...saw the basketball team walk the corridors of the indoor sports hall onto the bus(1)..then wendy said " Eh!!!.......(you should know this)" ok so never mind so I tried walking faster but sadly the wind so strong until make our fringe like 'siao cha bo'...then the bus(1) catch up and worse! stop beside me before turning making a U-turn..diao...

*so wendy say want to wait for her friend at the bukit gomak platform so I nothing to do so wait with her...while wait we play with the Doo Doo mushroom (if I am not wrong) then we missed three trains before her friend comes...(so lucky...meet one more new friend)... so we finally got into the fourth train yah....like that lor
~~~ (that all folks!) ~~~

0 Comments

welcome


There's a lot of talk about you 'cuz there's a party in your bedroom all night long. Pretty girl, it's your show. Let it go when you're alone. This feels right, don't say goodnight.
Feel free to change the crap here. You can put a welcome message or ground rules or whatever that may please you.