JC / Tenth
▲ Back To Top
13 oct
Monday, October 13, 2008




really for part 2??


Part2


so we walk together to arffin and anthea buy ice-cream for us but I just brushed my teeth. So anne and anthea eat them only.Reaching there is kinda tough we are suppose to meet jing yun at the playground.waiting for a while wah...jing yun's father her here and the car is black,6 seated, Honda...when we go up we saw akif,glen,?boy? and ibrahim and they were like standing at the door way pay PSP..I was stand beside them when I shake anthea's hand like I been there for a while..hahas. Arffin's mother brought(confused brought of bought?)her baby niece.so sweet eyes! more more(I think better not say. later get hack)then..there is part 3!


to be continued...



0 Comments

welcome


There's a lot of talk about you 'cuz there's a party in your bedroom all night long. Pretty girl, it's your show. Let it go when you're alone. This feels right, don't say goodnight.
Feel free to change the crap here. You can put a welcome message or ground rules or whatever that may please you.