JC / Tenth
▲ Back To Top
^v^
Wednesday, April 8, 2009



6th April

Cheryl, li zhen,shi jia,yan li ,wendy and I go Chua Chu Kang Sports Stadium.Yanli wear house tee can become her night dress ( such a long sleeve!) ...at first *haiz* have to seat according to house...*haiz* but luckily I found shafiqah then seat with her. Yaya... about 30 minutes later...Shafiqah and I in long jump so we go to report to Mr. lee( so nervous!!!) first jump...ok ok lah... then Mr. Lim give 'tipsy' so I try lor...EH!!! I hear from a senior that I am the furthest! OOOOHHHUUU! After then found cheryl and the rest so sit with them...then all of a sudden, Shafiqah say 4 X 100m relay still need 1 more person ask me to go as I have some expericence I go lor... hehe still can get bronze! Then going home I found a shorter route OH YAY!!!



0 Comments

welcome


There's a lot of talk about you 'cuz there's a party in your bedroom all night long. Pretty girl, it's your show. Let it go when you're alone. This feels right, don't say goodnight.
Feel free to change the crap here. You can put a welcome message or ground rules or whatever that may please you.