JC / Tenth
▲ Back To Top
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just a short post...

At recess...Wendy say....(oh dear! I forget what she say...) cheryl heard until she said miss Jordan's smell( HAHAHAHA...you should know I laugh with the biggest opening cermony of my mouth???) I was like ....erhm...today's english class "shiok" until like what lor...laugh like hell...Aeton go grab Sharyan's butt like holding a basketball...then Sharyan reaction so funny...lol natallie go doodle on the girl on the newspaper then ask which one very chio...then ask some boys..."which one? chio? si bie chio? lucky chio?"I think I will end here for now!!!

0 Comments

welcome


There's a lot of talk about you 'cuz there's a party in your bedroom all night long. Pretty girl, it's your show. Let it go when you're alone. This feels right, don't say goodnight.
Feel free to change the crap here. You can put a welcome message or ground rules or whatever that may please you.