JC / Tenth
▲ Back To Top
Pulau Ubin
Sunday, April 12, 2009
















Today I went to Pulau Ubin...first time!!!! We set off at 7 ++ am and reach Pulau Ubin about 5-10 minutes later...

Actually should be a sunny forest and it will be just right to get tan while riding a bicycle...in the end I am riding through a 'rain forest'...

I came back with mosquito bites and sratches all over my leg...one of them even look like someone sratched me...

I kinda fall down while I 'chiong' up the slope...I took some picture I only show the good ones....

0 Comments

welcome


There's a lot of talk about you 'cuz there's a party in your bedroom all night long. Pretty girl, it's your show. Let it go when you're alone. This feels right, don't say goodnight.
Feel free to change the crap here. You can put a welcome message or ground rules or whatever that may please you.