JC / Tenth
▲ Back To Top
part1
Friday, October 10, 2008




Part 1




yesterday night was great fun.....my friends and I went to arffin's(I hope the spelling is right)house. His mother is very kind...before that I went to anthea house cuz she wants to answer the mother nature's call after we came down from the lift, I was saying like"anne surely wear pretty pretty one..."Before I can say another word anne walk to us,"hello!"(wearing a dress seh) quite a long story...so part 2 some other time I will say it...

0 Comments

welcome


There's a lot of talk about you 'cuz there's a party in your bedroom all night long. Pretty girl, it's your show. Let it go when you're alone. This feels right, don't say goodnight.
Feel free to change the crap here. You can put a welcome message or ground rules or whatever that may please you.