JC / Tenth
▲ Back To Top
Gold!!!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gold!!!

dun you think it is waving at me???

Today....at assemble...they giving out the trophy to the 5 events...I totally forgot to check the result and I didn't know I was inside until my friends told me to go...I was awarded with U-13 girls long jump....GOLD!!!!! Can you believe that LOL....after assemble sad...have to go CR20 to take math test...I think I only took 30min to finish the test and Wendy...Cheryl...Shi Jia...Yanli and I go to locker and I found out that Wendy brought the Doo Doo Mushroom!!! So I took a picture of the mushroom siting on top of the locker!

0 Comments

welcome


There's a lot of talk about you 'cuz there's a party in your bedroom all night long. Pretty girl, it's your show. Let it go when you're alone. This feels right, don't say goodnight.
Feel free to change the crap here. You can put a welcome message or ground rules or whatever that may please you.