JC / Tenth
▲ Back To Top
Wednesday, May 13, 2009

isn't it cute???


Finally...the mid-year examination[WW3] has ended....today was totally a sure-to-freak-out day....Mr tan kept saying we are easily satisfied with our work...almost all the class was been nagged by him...even me...I drew apple, spoon and coke can for my Art...he kept saying[nagged] 'bout my coke and not my apple and spoon[=="] I ended up destroying my paper plus my coke can...great!?[not] when home as normal...and finally I can use the computer with comfort...YES!!! Friday and Monday do not need to go school because it is E-learning day...BUT Tuesday in a will-gonna-freak-out day because we are going to the ZOO...ARH! Can't they bring us some where nice???? I been going there for decades! no..no..no.. centuries!!! 

0 Comments

welcome


There's a lot of talk about you 'cuz there's a party in your bedroom all night long. Pretty girl, it's your show. Let it go when you're alone. This feels right, don't say goodnight.
Feel free to change the crap here. You can put a welcome message or ground rules or whatever that may please you.